- DiverCity Tokyo Plaza will be collaborating with NARUTO to celebrate the movie “BORUTO: NARUTO THE MOVIE” , released on August 7th. Material exhibition for the movie, “Konoha New Era Exhibition”, and
- This August, a puzzle solving event based on anime series “Psycho-Pass 2” will be held in Nagoya and Osaka. The event is produced by Nazo x Nazo Gendan, a company that creates immersive puzzle solving
- “Star Wars: Battle Pod”, a dome-enclosed arcade game based on the Star Wars movie universe, will be available for sale in Japan to individual consumers for 4.56 million yen. The game is a home model o
- Popular character Danboard from manga series “Yotsuba&!” will be made into a series of good luck charms. The five different “Omamori Danboard” charms are designed to give the user good luck with m
- Bandai will be releasing a figure of “Gin Tama” character Shinsuke Takasugi, the handsome leader of the radical Kiheitai militia faction. The fully-painted figure of the charming fan favorite is part
- To promote their ketchup, food product manufacturer Kagome is currently running a campaign where customers can win special limited edition Pikachu merchandise. Customers who mail in barcodes from elig
- “Genocidal Organ” “Harmony”: two out of three Itoh’s novels waiting to be filmized under the name of “Project Itoh”, is now comicalized from “Monthly Newtype” May issue. “Project Itoh” includes “Genoc
- J-World Tokyo, the Jump-themed amusement park located in Ikebukuro’s Sunshine City, is currently running an event based on the Seirin vs. Rakuzan story arc from TV anime series “Kuroko’s Basketball”.